In compliance with the duty of information provided in the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information on this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.bowserbcn.com, (from now on Website) is held by: Claudia Dúran Goffard, with NIF73086749V, and whose contact details are Carrer Miquel Angel 120 08028 Barcelona and mail email@example.com
The object of the conditions: The Web Site
The object of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions shall be understood as Web Site: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, ie the navigation tree, and all elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter Content) and all those services or online resources that, where appropriate, offers users (hereinafter Services).
Bowser Barcelona reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User recognizes and accepts that at any time Bowser Barcelona can interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or the access to them..
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider who had hired the User.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Web Site may be made by prior subscription or registration of the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Web Site, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Bowser Barcelona, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, so they are accepted, since the start of navigation on the Web Site, all the Conditions set out here, as well as subsequent amendments, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time he visits the Website.
The Bowser Barcelona website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by Bowser Barcelona without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve damage to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Web Site.
Bowser Barcelona reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, which undermine youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Bowser Barcelona will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may have.
The mere access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Bowser Barcelona and the user.
Always respecting the current legislation, this Web Site of Bowser Barcelona is addressed to all people, regardless of their age, who can access and/or browse the pages of the Web Site.
The Web Site is mainly addressed to Users resident in Spain. Bowser Barcelona does not guarantee that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and/or navigate in the Web Site he will do it under his own responsibility, he will have to make sure that such access and navigation fulfills the local legislation that is applicable to him, not assuming Bowser Barcelona any responsibility that can be derived from the above mentioned access.
Bowser Barcelona does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Bowser Barcelona will do everything possible for the good functioning of the Web Site, however, it does not take responsibility nor guarantees that the access to this Web Site will not be uninterrupted or that it is free of error.
Neither is responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Web Site, is free of error or cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. Under no circumstances will Bowser Barcelona be responsible for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Bowser Barcelona is also not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
Respecting the established in the current legislation, Bowser Barcelona commits itself to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security adapted to the risk of the collected data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Trade (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected at Bowser Barcelona is: Claudia Durán Goffard, with NIF: 73086749V (from now on, also the person in charge of the treatment). Her contact details are as follows:
Address: Carrer Miquel Angel 120, Barcelona 08028
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Logging
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Bowser Barcelona through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Bowser Barcelona and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or consultation of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles as set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained so that the identification of the User is allowed during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person in charge of the processing will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Personal data categories
The data categories that are treated in Bowser Barcelona are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated in the sense of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Bowser Barcelona undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Web Site.
In the occasions in which the User must or can facilitate his data through forms to make consultations, to ask for information or by reasons related to the content of the Web site, he will be informed in case the filling up of some of them is obligatory due to that the same ones are essential for the correct development of the made operation.
Treatment purposes for which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Bowser Barcelona in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or consultation.
Similarly, the data may be used for commercial purposes of customization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Bowser Barcelona, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, and improve the quality, performance and navigation through the Web Site.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Addressees of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Amazon Web Services
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data are obtained, the User shall be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the established in the articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years old will be able to give their consent to the treatment of their personal data in a legal way by Bowser Barcelona. If it is a minor under 14 years old, it will be necessary the consent of the parents or tutors for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit in the measure in which the same have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
Bowser Barcelona is committed to adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data..
The Website has a SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, since Bowser Barcelona cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data fraudulently, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform and ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Treatment purposes for which the personal data are intended
The User has over Bowser Barcelona and may, therefore, exercise against the Responsible of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Bowser Barcelona is treating his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the treatment that Bowser Barcelona has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his personal data modified if they prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to forget”): This is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In case the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or cease the treatment of the same by Bowser Barcelona.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The User has the right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Thus, the User will be able to exercise his rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “RGPD-www.bowserbcn.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Every document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Carrer Miquel Angel 120, Barcelona 08028
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Bowser Barcelona, and which are therefore not operated by Bowser Barcelona. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the control authority
If the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his personal data are being treated, he will be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State where he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to become part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are the cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Bowser Barcelona for the best operation of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that fits his/her preferences.
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Bowser Barcelona with services requested by the latter in order to improve the website and the user’s experience when browsing the website. The main objectives for which third party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyze navigation information, that is, how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports of the Website are made without identifying individual users.
You can get more information about cookies, privacy information, or see the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s):
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social network cookies
Bowser Barcelona incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to these policies to find out about these cookies and, if applicable, the processing of personal data. Only for information purposes, the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is possible that the Policy of Cookies of the Web site changes or is updated, for that reason it is recommended that the User reviews this policy every time that he accedes to the Web site with the aim of being suitably informed on how and for what we use the cookies.
We inform you that the Bowser Barcelona Website makes or may make available to Users link media (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate users to search and access information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
It also does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Bowser Barcelona in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approve, examine or own the products and services, content, files and any other material on these linked sites.
Bowser Barcelona does not assume any responsibility for the damages that could be produced by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the web sites not managed by Bowser Barcelona and that are linked in this Web Site.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Bowser Barcelona Website must know that:
It is not allowed the reproduction -total or partial- of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website without the express authorization of Bowser Barcelona.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is allowed about the Bowser Barcelona Web Site, nor about its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the web site in which such hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Web Site, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Bowser Barcelona.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Bowser Barcelona and the owner of the website from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Bowser Barcelona of the contents, services and/or activities offered in said website, and vice versa
Bowser Barcelona by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of illustration and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Bowser Barcelona.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Bowser Barcelona. You may view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In case the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Web Site involves a violation of the rights of protection of the intellectual property, he must communicate it immediately to Bowser Barcelona through the contact details of the section of GENERAL INFORMATION of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
The relationship between the User and Bowser Barcelona will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction of the judges and courts that correspond in accordance with the law.